Need Help once a gain in the tire ilse

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 22:34:04 EST

Hello everyone....Brain Dead here looking for a bit o' assitance
locating a fine set of drag radials/slicks.... Ok, all you speed
deamons, could ya help a guy out here. My neck of the woods is 4Duh
infested, and can't stand talking to them about anything car related,
ego driven wackos.... Can anyone point me in the right tire
direction..... I don't want all of my pretty good year R/T rubber to be
my only memory at the track.... I need a bit to ride home on...
Thanks.