Yet another "My truck is here"/ BIG disappointment

From: brock skoloda (glock2340@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 07:34:59 EST

My truck also arrived. Got the call on tuesday, changed insurance
company tuesday night got the loan approved tuesday night, took the
day off at work on wednesday to pick it up.

Arrived at the dealership wednesday afternoon. Saw a forest green
dakota parked out front (regular cab). Went in, dealer said, "did you
see your truck out front?" I said "I ordered a club cab, remember!"

To make a long story short 6 1/2 weeks of waiting for the wrong truck.
 New order placed last night for the club cab

The dealer was very apologetic, I was a tad bit upset but the dealer
ended up giving me more money off and threw in some more extas for
free. Now I have to play the waiting game all over again.

Eric