Wind Vibration

From: Cliff Golden (cgolden@wtrt.net)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 08:21:39 EST

I have a '97 DAK 4X4 CC that makes a wind-related humming vibration at around 65 mph. It makes the same noise at alower speeds on windy days (Do we have wind in the TX panhandle!!) I can't pin down where it's coming from since the entire windshield area seems to conduct the vibration. I've checked the antenna, windshile wipers, bug and window shields and I can't figure out where the vibration's coming from. This humming can get pretty loud and annoying. Anyone had this problem? Where was it coming from and how'd you fix it??

Cliff Golden
Hereford, TX
'97 4X4 CC Auto CC