Re: Proctologists...was Rubber seals/weather stripping

From: Dr. Leon Berman (stshack@nwlink.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 12:25:17 EST

Ok - all you nuts - I work on the radio here in Seattle..I got the
nickname after I said one night on the air, that I practice Musical
Cranial Proctology - that's someone who helps others get their heads out
of their butts when it comes to music....good god.. What do you think
Johnny Cash was singing about when he sang Ring of Fire? You guys are sick
- and I love it...the new truck is great.