Re: Reaction Time

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 12:14:27 EST

I repeatedly get .22 (or .33, if i'm a li'l slow), and it tells me I need
to keep practicing too. I think I need to use a faster computer (yeah,
that's right, it's not REGISTERING my click in the .01 seconds I do
it...that's my story, and I'm sticking to it).

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters