Clear Lenses 97+

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 12:56:42 EST

Got this email from Jeff @ sportruck.com. I would coordinate this, but
I've got a 95, and really have no intererest in lenses on other people's
trucks, so if someone wants to be in charge of this, speak now or
forever hold you peace.
Later,
Robert

Let me know if there is enough interest to put a group deal together. If
you
or someone on the list wants to co-ordinate it, that would be fine.
Otherwise you can have people email me and if they mention they are from
the
group I'll keep track of how many and offer a discount if enough
requests
come in and I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Regards,
Jeff
Shop.Sportruck.com