RE:Supertrap Mufflers ?

From: Bill Mullens (xring@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 14:52:29 EST

Dak-ers,
I have no personal experience with auto applications of the Supertrapps,
but from previous reading on the Shelby-Dodge mailing list, they were
not recommended. A couple of different people had track and/or flow
bench tested them, and the Supertrapps did not do well.

I've had a couple of sets of Supertrapp headers/mufflers on motorcycles,
and liked them a lot.(Looked good, sounded good, light weight). Whether
or not they helped power or not is a different issue.

Hope it helps,
Bill
'94 Dakota 5.2L, 2wd, 5sp, MP, March, K&N, 3.55 Sure-Grip, AR-593
'89 Shelby Daytona MP, K&N cone.