RE: speedo gear

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 19:17:12 EST

What type of trans. and diff gears?

I swapped my gears out along with the tires and replace the Speedo-Gear
with: Dodge P/N# 52067635

Works perfectly.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."