RE: REPLY IMPROFECTION

From: Brucklacher, Brett (brettb@amgen.com)
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 20:00:06 EST

Bernd,

I think Mike was just poking a wee bit o' fun at Roman... Most folks realize
that routers couldn't care less what case you're typing in. :^)

Mike was humorously attempting a lesson in Netiquette-- NO SCREAMING
PLEASE!!! Hurts the eyes to read...

Dak content: Mike, us 6ers gotta stick together in this cruel world where
V8's receive preferential treatment. Of course, we're driving Mopars, so
we're used to everyone else receiving preferential treatment! If I could
find half the parts I could get for a Chevy or a Ford, I'd be in heaven.
Guess I've simply got to console myself with the fact that my base vehicle
is far superior... :^)

TTYL,

--Brett
1998 V6 SLT CC