Re[2]: Help-Hard start problem

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Feb 04 1999 - 21:57:59 EST

So that's what that noise is... When I turn my key to "On" but don't go
fully forward to "Start" I always hear this whirring noise... I guess it's
just the fuel pump and not the gyroscope/onboard computer getting ready for
launch like I thought, huh! :-) Kind of a bummer... I liked to sit in
the cab and go, T-5, -4, -3, -2, ignition sequence on... VRRRROOOOOOMMMM!!!
hehehe

T.