Re: Shaker hood what do you want

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 04:40:20 EST

glenzoni@totacc.com writes:

<< , is it possible that air entering the engine compartment through a
 hood scoop could disrupt air flow through the radiator (if the scoop isn't
 sealed to the TB/carb)? Maybe a stupid question. >>
    Come on, no question is stupid! No, I dont think that it will disrupt the
air flow through the radiator. I havent had a problem so far and at this
point, since Ive made a couple of changes to my hood, I have had to remove the
sealed section to my TB so its wide open.
Eric