Shaker hood what do you want

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 23:09:12 EST

In a message dated 2/3/99 8:33:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, msykes@su.edu
writes:

<< we live in a society run by Chevy people, I'm convinced =) just look at all
 the sportruck publications, hot rod mags, perfromance parts catalogs...
 Chevy everywhere!!!.... I'm holdin' firm on my conspiracy theory. =) =)

Ok, Im making a hood for old style daks this spring. I may scrap my original
design and go with something retro. What seems to be the style that everyone
wants with the older style dak?
    Im buying a clay oven and clay, along with the supplies for a mold and
parts. Once the mold is made ( in my garage!) Parts can be made in multitudes.
Get my meaning? No promises for sure, but profit sharing is coming up and
that will be my investment money. Im doing this whether anyone else wants one
or not. It will be a fully functional scoop whatever the style, and the
quality will rival mass producers. I use to do this for a living! Let me
know.
Eric