RE: Sound System

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 19:57:11 EST

Hi Drew,

I wasn't planning on using the alarm features. I got the impression from
other DMLr's that aftermarket alarms don't play nice with the Dak's built in
alarm.

I got this unit because I've always liked Pioneer's sound, because it was
only $50 more than the next unit down, and because it has subwoofer output
built in (keepin' it simple for now, though).

Brewing: It's been months since I've had time to brew. I actually had to
buy beer!

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 Auto