RE: Sound System

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 19:57:11 EST

Hi Drew,

I wasn't planning on using the alarm features. I got the impression
from
other DMLr's that aftermarket alarms don't play nice with the Dak's
built in
alarm.

>I got this unit because I've always liked Pioneer's sound, because it
was
>only $50 more than the next unit down, and because it has subwoofer
output
>built in (keepin' it simple for now, though).

>Brewing: It's been months since I've had time to brew. I actually had
>buy beer!

>Roger
>'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 Auto

Thanks Roger. I don't have the factory alarm, that's why I was
wondering

--

Drew Schofield Visit my web page at http://www.angelfire.com/tn/page4drew