RE: sluggish first gear

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 05 1999 - 22:50:44 EST

I normally shift 1st gear at around 10-12MPH. I have the 3.92:1 Sure-Grip
w/31" BFG's. Don't have any problems....

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."