RE: Colorado/Kansas Meet

From: Weston-Lewis, Graeme (Graeme.Weston-Lewis@lsil.com)
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 00:41:18 EST

 I live in Ft. Collins.  I have been told there are some great 4 wheeling
areas around hear, but up until recently, my baby was too new for me to play
in the mud.   Now I am getting the itch to get down and dirty.  The May
weekend sounds good to me, but if anyone wants to camp overnight, the local
campgrounds get filled up very quickly on memorial day weekend.  I will get
more details of exactly where the good 4 wheeling areas are up here and keep
the list posted.

Graeme
'97 SLT CC 4x4 v8