Re: nx's nitrous kit for the 318 & 360

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 04:46:12 EST

In a message dated 2/5/99 11:29:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
     Would the MSD retard take out enough advance though? Do you use one
 with your stock computer? If you've got to retard the stock computer,
 maybe the MP computer would advance the timing and the MSD box would only
 retard it back to the "stock" timing, when you really need to go a bit
 further? Is the MSD retard adjustable?

Jon, I got an email from the tech staff at Superchips about thier ICON. That
sounds to me what you might want! You should check it out. You have a lap
top right? Its programable, and goes in line with the stock computer. You
can program the timing curve for every 400 RPM.
Eric