Re: Hoods--ATTN Eric

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 04:52:22 EST

magnum318@bewellnet.com writes:

<< Will you make any hoods for the 90's through 96 models--HOPE SO! If you
do I would like to see maybe a 6 PAK style or a 70's style 442 ram air style
where the twin split air intakes are at the front leading edge of the hood

    Tim,
    Thats the hood Im doing! 90 - 96. 6 pak style huh? Have you seen my hood
Tim? Im doing that one first, then a Shaker hood, possibly more after that,
not sure. The shaker seems to be the most popular right now, although, there
is more labor involved so it will be costlier. Fear not, I am already going
to give DML discounts compareable to my employee discount @ DC. That's around
25% off normal prices.
Eric
ps, when I get the modeling done on my hood and the shaker hood Ill post
pictures to the list for opinions before I cast anything. Getting a new
computer soon!! With a scanner! about time!