Silverado spank

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 12:34:02 EST

On my way home from the bar last night , I happened to be at a light next
to a '88 or '89 Silverado extended cab , looked like he had 15x8 or even
15x10" rims on it .
The light is on a four lane road that runs from the interstate to downtown
(Hwy 34) here . It is very very straight and very very long , maybe 3 miles
, all of which , it is flat as well......perfect for racing and I have
raced on it many times since I was 16 .
So the light turns and he tries to leave me .
I sit there for maybe 3 seconds and then I ease off the line a bit so as
not to spin , and then I hunker down and get on it . I pass by him like he
was standing still before I got halfway through 2nd gear .
I continue to the next light , which is maybe a mile away , and it is red
also .
The same guy comes to a stop next to me , and I also notice a Ram behind me
at the light .
I figure I will just make sure this chebbie guy remembers me , and
remembers that *he* got beat , as well as to show off in front of a brother
Ram .
Light turns green and I floor it , spinning for about 10-15' or so , and
this game is over .

The cool thing about this is that I just got my baby back from the dealer
so I didn't even have the little bit of stuff that I did have on it (JET
II,14x3" cleaner, and NO , I still don't have my JBAs on!), but the temp
was about 45 and it was very dry......perfect for some racing .

Anyway , I petted my girl's dashboard the rest of the way home letting her
know that she had done a nice job at that light .
I seem to treat her much in the same way that I treat my Boxer Niki when
she is very good , I start talkin' in baby talk and saying stuff like "What
a GOOD girl you are!" . hehehehe

PEACE

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net