what kind of tires?

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 09:53:48 EST

" clean truck. Are those BFG's? Looks like it. If they are how do
they do in
 the mud? I cant decide on BFG MT's or AT's

 Joel >>

Since you cant decide, check out the March issue of Peterson's 4Wheel
magazine, they put the MT against the AT. Pretty good article "

-Actually, they are Bridgestone Dueler H/T's- wouldnt think of putting a
BFG on my truck when I work for Bridgestone/Firestone USA. !!! They
are the H/T style, put now my truck has the chrome wheels off my '94 4X4
on it, with Dueler A/T's mounted blackwall out and Mopar mudflaps.

  If you are trying to decide between M/T's or A/T's, I would suggest an
A/T style unless you do 75% of your driving off road or dont mind the
howling of the M/T's on the highway, plus reduced mileage. Most A/T's
do very well off-road.

Patrick
http://www.erols.com/shetland/922x41.jpg