RE: Re: Attn: Jon / JATO /Drag racing 747's

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 10:10:45 EST

Yes, this is highly amusing. I do hate to burst your bubble, but that never
really happened. Call the Arizona Highway Patrol if you're not sure.

Better yet, check out http://www.officialdarwinawards.com/uls/impala.html

That said, if you were to put a JATO on a vehicle, you would probably bring
the myth to life. In other words, don't try this yourself.

<rest of story clipped to save space>