RE: RE: blown R/T

From: fast4d (fast4d@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 06 1999 - 01:40:54 EST

I guess you need to get out more often.

There are fast Fords, Chevys, Mopars, 'rice burners', BMWs........

It all depends on how much $$$ and knowledge/'know-how' one possess.
Some
vehicles may have more handicaps than others. Such as cast pistons,
speed
density computers, lack of reasonable priced aftermarket performance
parts,
weight and bad drivers.

I hate Chevys. But I like the new C5. Just because it wears a bow tie
and I
don't own one doesn't mean it suck. Bottom line - I like performance and

'hot rodded' vehicles.

AKM

'98 Dakota R/T (JBA shorties, Big K&N;TB & shiftkit soon)
'89 Mustang GT (347, Griggs GR-40 , Vortech S-trim...)

Amen! My brother and I race an '83 Regal that weighs 3600lbs with me in
it and runs 10 flat all day long. And I've gotten my hat handed to me
at the track by a street driven Grand National that was driven from
Houston to Bowling Green, KY....got documented 22mpg and ran 9.20's in
the 1/4!

There's a couple of old sayings...the motor can't read what's on the
valve covers, and if you've got the $$$$$ you can make a John Deer run
9's.

--

Drew Schofield Visit my web page at http://www.angelfire.com/tn/page4drew