Re: '95 Ram Exhaust.

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 12:07:16 EST

At 07:26 PM 2/6/99 , you wrote:

>Ok guys here goes. My fathers 95 ram 1500 with the 318 auto has an exhaust
>problem. Every 5000 miles or the exhaust starts to make a vibrating
>exhaust. He takes it to the dealer and they "tighten" the exhaust but they
>refust to tell us what they tighten

They probably just tightened everything they could find and don't have a
clue what worked, If you have to take it in again before warranty expires,
go under the truck before you take it in and paint every bolt and nut you
see with fingernail polish or any other paint you have handy. When you get
it back it will be easy to tell which ones had a wrench put to them.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

Barnum was wrong - - it's more like every 30 seconds.