RE: Windshield Defects on 99 R/T

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 14:58:17 EST

if its 3 inches then yes, get it replaced. There is a tiny spot on every
windshield that as the same description and that is where they pour the
glass into the mold. It should not be noticeable like until you look hard
for it (like on a trip across country, heheehe).

Joel

http://www.zracer.com/dakota.htm