Re: RE: Windshield Defects on 99 R/T

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 14:37:20 EST

In a message dated 2/8/99 11:42:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dakota318@hotmail.com writes:

<< You're not being too picky. A defect is a defect. I'm going back for my
 third windsheild as soon as I set it up with the dealer. I'm curious if
 many more folks are getting headaches and wooziness from the distortions
 in the windsheid. If you are...email me direct. >>

I was told by my brother-in-law (he is a finance manager at a Plymouth Jeep
Eagle Dealer) that most if not all Chrysler windshields have this problem.
I'll look at some other trucks when I take mine in for the steering wheel
clunk tomorrow.
Charles Smith
99 Dak R/T