Milan Dragway Dakota Meet /date set 5/22 & 5/23

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 20:35:43 EST

Date:
The following dates have been chosen for this year's meet:

Sat & Sun, May 22 & 23, Chrysler Performance Showdown, Show and Shine, Drag racing, and Swapmeet, $15 one day/ $25 two days (What better time and place to get together for some high-horsepower fun!)

Please E-mail me back and let me know if you can make these dates.

I will also be attending some "Test&Tune" sessions on Wednesdays, I will post these days on the DML at least a few days before.

Location:

Milan Dragway, On Plank Road, 4 miles East of US-23, Milan, MI. 50 miles S.E. of Detroit, MI, 15 miles south of Ann Arbor, MI, or 25 miles north of Toledo, OH. http://www.milandragway.com/

I hope to see you there!

Mark Kuzia