Re: Milan Dragway Dakota Meet /date set 5/22 & 5/23

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 16:31:38 EST

Sounds good so far, are we going to have a "Designated DML Hotel" or
anything like that, and how are the specifics going to work? (eg,
where/when to first meet friday night/saturday morning; when the track is
open; other activities). I realize you may not have any of this worked
out, but let me know when anything becomes official, or we might want to
just get everybody's input for that, perhaps starting with some people
that know the area? I'm totally anxious.... :-)

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters