Re: shocks (Jeff) -Reply

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 21:59:26 EST

In a message dated 2/7/99 9:37:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, msykes@su.edu
writes:

<< Belltech makes a nitro-sport shock that is supposed to do the same thing
 as the IAS shock edelbrock has out, but for lowered trucks. If your truck
 is factory hieght, I would recommend Bilstein or Koni..you'll never buy
 another shock =) >>

"Now add the Belltech Nitro-Active shocks. These shocks are designed for use
with the lowered suspension and compensate for the shorter travel of the drop
coil springs. They also have a monotube design with high-pressure nitrogen gas
for the ultimate in performance."

That excerpt was taken from this page:
<A HREF="http://sportruck.com/howto/slam/6.htm">Sportruck.com - How to -
Belltech 5/8 Drop - Page 6 of 6</A> or http://sportruck.com/howto/slam/6.htm
I think these are the shocks you are talking about...I have a question. If I
lower my R/T 1" in the rear to level it out do y'all recomend replacing the
factory shocks on such a little drop?
Charles Smith
99 Dak R/T