Bosch E-mail Page

From: Steve French (french@ionet.net)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 22:09:15 EST

I'm curious as to what would cause the difference in performance in the two
engines. On the Durango board they've had the same thing as what I've seen
here. People posting to both extremes...people that love them and claim
higher milage, and people complaining on loss of power and milage. This is
strange. For anyone interested here is a link to the Bosch Customer Service
E-mail Site. They were very prompt in replying to me.

http://www.bosch.de/de_e/kontakt/kontakt.htm

Autozone also had no Idea which plug to give me and where very curious where
I got a part number for my truck from. I went strait to Bosch for the part
number. Let me know what they say Tom.

Later Fellas,

Steve
98 R/T