Nastruck -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 22:23:38 EST

yeah, there's one on campus... spanked it... still a Ferd =) It looks pretty
cool... the exhaust is like this kinda' dual oval thing that LOOKS pretty
mean, but sounds pretty STOCK. Sure is a shame....could've at least put
a Gibson in it or something....

-mike d.

>>> <BlKV8Dkota@aol.com> 02/07/99 06:06pm >>>
Has anyone seen the F-150 Nascar truck? I was wondering if this was
just and
appearance package or a performance one. I know someone who has
one and I
want to race him. I want to know what he has before I do though. What
size
engine? I think it is the 4.6 but not sure. What size gear? Limited slip?
Anything special done to the engine? Any info will be of help.

Josh