Re: Nastruck -Reply

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 11:49:51 EST

There are a couple of rednecks around here taht have that truck .

I think that they may be just a 6-cylinder , or maybe an 8 , but it is not
a performance package .

Just my opinion , but I think they look extremely tacky .

At 10:23 PM 2/7/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>yeah, there's one on campus... spanked it... still a Ferd =) It looks pretty
>cool... the exhaust is like this kinda' dual oval thing that LOOKS pretty
>mean, but sounds pretty STOCK. Sure is a shame....could've at least put
>a Gibson in it or something....
>
>-mike d.

>Has anyone seen the F-150 Nascar truck? I was wondering if this was
>just and
>appearance package or a performance one. I know someone who has
>one and I
>want to race him. I want to know what he has before I do though. What
>size
>engine? I think it is the 4.6 but not sure. What size gear? Limited slip?
>Anything special done to the engine? Any info will be of help.
>

>Josh

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html