Re: Chevy Extreme 300+ HP V-8 S-10

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 09:44:00 EST

Hmmm...
I'd have to question that guy with a challenge!
According to the Trucks show, the S-10 Extreme comes from the Factory with
the 4-banger in it. I almost died of laughter well they said that on the
show, with all
the body/mods, lowering & wheels you'd expect it to have a 350, but it's all
looks & no
go from the factory. The LT1 Mod is a one off deal being done on the Trucks
show. I'm
sure plenty of others will jump on the bandwagon, but certainly not on the
scale to be a
challenge to our Daks King of the Hill reputation.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK, F&B TBI (Stage I)
Original Text