Billet Grill

From: Gonzalez, Javier (GonzalezJ@repind.com)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 15:33:59 EST

Has anyone on the list installed a billet grill on their Dakota? I'm
seriously considering one. In one of the latest Mopar mags, there was an
article on a RAM RC 1500. The article was called something like "KIWI R/T".
Anyway, the RAM looked really good and it had a billet grill from Trendz (I
think). I want to know what kind of effort would this install take, and how
much money would a nice billet grill for a Dakota cost. I'm looking for the
billet grill and the billet insert for the bumper. Any help would be
appreciated.

Jav