re: Billet Grill

From: Cliff Golden (cgolden@wtrt.net)
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 19:10:38 EST

Javier,

I sent an Email to you before I thought to post on the DML. Pretty selfish of me. There might be some others out there looking for the same info on billet grilles.

Several months ago I asked the same question about billet grilles since my '97 has a plastic grille. One meadow lark and my radiator is history! I sent an Email off to Trendz, but they never sent me a price; only told me, yep! They got 'em.

You may be looking for something to dress your rig up so if that's the case my next statement won't help. Today I was told at a Painview, TX Dodge dealer and was told the Ziebart folks in Lubbock have lotsa after market add ons. I'm gonna check 'em out since I want a brush guard and some better mud protection for my 4X4. If they have something to help I'll post it on the DML. I hope you do the same on your search for the billet grille. You might come up with the info I didn't get.

Cliff Golden
Hereford, TX
'97 4X4 CC 3.9L Auto