Re: Billet Grill+Dak accessory site

From: BJones2292@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 18:38:17 EST

hey jayson goto sporttruck.com , goto where it says products, then go all
the way down the list of parts ( this sight has links for everything) go
down to where it say exterior then you want to click on east coast customs

If you wanna skip all that http://www.eastcoastcustoms.com/cgi-
bin/ecoast/show.pl?RA300.jpg

that adress will bring that dak right up on you screen it selling for about
$426.00
it is a ram air hood, i am thinking about it for my Dak.

BUT if you Dak lovers get a chance check out sportruck.com they have lings to
anything and everything, from racing to dragging to lift kits to lowering
anything inside and out side of your dak. All performance lings to msd ign. ,
many places with truck headers just check it out, it my favorite site.