Re: Mods

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 00:13:04 EST

<< Hey Brian,

 How's your 4x4 run with those mods? I just ordered my MSD 8.5 Super
 Conductors today, picked up some Champion Truck Plugs ( which is hard to
 believe, since I swore off Champions when the electrodes kept burning
 off in the Buick....good old Autolites there) and have to go over to the
 trailer and pull the MSD 6AL off the Regal that's in storage. So this
 weekend I put the MSD 6AL, MSD Blaster 3 coil, MSD Wires, Plugs and see
 what happens. Gotta get this POS tranny shifting better soon. >>

Well sorry, I am not Brian, but I thought I would let you know how incredibly
pleased I am with my MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors and my Truck Plugs. I have had
the Truck Plugs in for 30,000 miles now, and they look almost new. After I put
on the MSD wires this past Friday, I was amazed how a great some 'hi-po' wires
made in difference in how my Dakota ran. The acceleration is SO much better
along with mileage. The truck also idles smoother now. These wires are great
and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a nice upgrade. I do
have a V6, but simply used #32189, which is for a V8 Ram, just have 2 left
over, well worth it. I am going to order Accel's Super Coil this week, #
140021 that plugs right into the factory wiring harness/connector from the
stock coil.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6
100,500 miles.