re:Who Has raced a Chebby Cavalier

From: Mike Burgess (mike.burgess@akamail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 01:52:08 EST

I used to have a 82 Olds Omega ES2800. This was the functional
equlivant of the Citatian xll, minus the rear spoiler. (cop bait)
 It had the high output 2.8L / 173cid V6. Smaller and lighter
than my DAK. I thought it was pretty hot, till I opened the DAK's
throttle wide. I recall the cavalier was nearly the same car,
I don't know if the powerplant was the same, but it should be no
contest for the v8 daks. My omega was bad for hi-speed cruise,
after about 90mph, the water pump would start to cavatite, and the
temp would climb. My DAK don't do that.

--
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that
could be concealed forever. You might