re: shocks

From: Mike Burgess (mike.burgess@akamail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 01:51:21 EST

I think that the ride should be good. The shocks and springs are the
same, you get the rims, tires, and the rear anti-sway bar. The
perf gain is in the rear anti-sway bar. That won't affect bumps
at all, just body lean in turns. You could play with softening
the tires up, by lowering air pressure, but that will affect
handleing and breaking. Best is to just have the back ride in it and
see. Lumbar support on the 40-20-40 seat sucks. I had to get a $100
support at the Relax the Back store, then I was fine.

--
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that
could be concealed forever. You might