Re: Broken Windshield

From: Greg Popovich (nj95dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 10:47:17 EST

>Please excuse me while I slit my wrists !
>
>BTW - Is it more efficient to start at the wrist and go up , or
straight
>across ?

Don't do it Dude!!! It gets real messy if done right... See most folks
have no clue and just cut across the wrist producing nothing but a
couple of drips of blood and scar tissue. What you have to do is hit the
radial artery which is located between the tendons for the thumb and the
palm of your hand. Pretty hard to hit but you'll know when you do! Had
this guy one time who did that and would not let us near him to treat
him. Since we can't touch a patient without there consent(actual
consent) we hung around until he passed out (implied consent) due to his
bleeding out.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd