Broken Windshield

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 22:50:46 EST

Man , I was taking a smoke break today at work , and as usual I was staring
at my beloved in the lot .

Damn if I didn't spot a crack in the windshield !!

It looks like a rock hit it on the driver's side , near the bottom , in the
black part that is near the edge , that's why I didn't see it before .

By the time I left , it was around 75 degrees and the crack had started to
grow , as they usually do because of the temp .

I think I am going to be sick !

You drive a POS forever and it doesn't crack , then as soon as you get
something nice , it gets cracked !!

Please excuse me while I slit my wrists !

BTW - Is it more efficient to start at the wrist and go up , or straight
across ?

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html