Re: Broken Windshield

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 13:07:20 EST

I have NOT been able to find any insurance company that will do no
deductible glass replacement here in Colorado... I have already replaced 1
windshield in my '98 Ram in 14 months... and I need another, but the crack
is on the passenger side and does not disturb driving... it will wait until
spring...

I wish they would use SAND on the roads, and not PEBBLES...

Gary Shook

<snip>