RE: RE: Re: RE:46RE trans Problems

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 13:57:08 EST

Jack,
didnt know you were a fan of the prince of Darkness (Lucas)... I should post
you the pics of the car rightnow... about 5 miles of exposed wiring with the
dash off... I cant bring myself to put it back together since I need to
test every connector in the friggin car... Makes Chryco wiring harnesses
look elegant... dammn it makes a string and two tin cans look elegant! An
alls I want to do is drive the damn thing! At least I can drive the R/T
without wondering when the headlights are gonna shut off!
BKB