RE: Re: RE:46RE trans Problems

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 13:15:16 EST

Gary,
its going in a 74 Jensen interceptor behind a stroked 440. HPM has done an
article on this swap using a built 518. Im assuming the 46 is a little
beefier than the 518. I already have access to the tranny (low miles
too)... Hoping Level 10 or transgo full beef kit will make it last...
Comments...?
BKB