Re: new email address CABLE MODEMS?

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 14:57:02 EST

In a message dated 2/9/99 2:47:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< Personally , I can't stand AOL , I mean , how many times can they ask you
 if you want the AOL Visa ?
 AOL likes to think of themselves as the capital of the Internet , when in
 actuallity they are the pre-teen brothel at the center of town .

I feel the same way about AOL it boots me off line at least 5 times a day and
at 7 cents for eack call back...it starts to add up. I'v been trying all day
to publish one small web page and my AOL program is near death...booting me 5
times in 1 hour and having to download the whole program again today...I'm
gettin REAL tired of AOL... Does the cable modem always have a conection to
the internet i.e. always signed on to the net? ...I cant wait till its
available in my area.