Re: no dak content, RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:46RE trans Problems

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 18:01:18 EST

Funny, they don't look that big... it's only a two seater... hell my '68
Charger only tips the scales at ~ 3750 Lbs! But 2T is still relatively
light... the 47RH/E is designed for 15-18K GCWR (truck and trailer) I would
say that you could get good service life out of a 46Rx, and a 47Rx would
slow it down (more rotating mass) It all depends on what you want to do
with the car.. with 500HP, I assume you want to do some racing... the
Interceptor is not the AWD Jensen, right? (I don't know alot about them...
just little snippets I picked up being a Mopar fan)

I still have to get my Charger up here to Colorado (It's at my in-laws in
Phoenix) and get it running again... I'm planning on at least high 11's with
it... but it needs significant work... but the electricals were good when I
stored it ;-)
and it's a 4-speed car... which means a radical cam is no problem!

Gary Shook