RE: Re: no dak content, RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:46RE trans Problems

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 18:52:30 EST

Gary,
Its not the awd version, they only made 15 of those in the 70s and I cant
find one that is restorable in left hand drive... Its actually a 4 place car
if you have small kids or double amputees (no disrespect to any double
amputees out there, come on down for a ride!) Top speed now is 140mph, but
with a 440 the get up and go doesnt hit until around 40mph due to the 3.07:1
rear ratio... the 500+ cubes ought to help, but im going with a fairly mild
cam to avoid the loss of vacuum accessories (it is a luxury vehicle...)
Slippin in some 3:55s into the Salisbury locker and that 4spd tranny is
gonna give me a 160 mph top and hopefully mid 13 E/Ts! Its gonna be great
to get that beast out at the strip! Have to go lookin for Aston Martins and
Jag XJRs to spank! Too bad no big block for the R/T...
BKB