DML Trading Cards? -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 18:16:06 EST

I can see it now

"I'll trade you my Eric Kurtz and Vipertruck for your Robert Trottman and Walter Felix"
"No way! I want those two PLUS Jon Steiger and Jack Hilton for my Robert Trottmann Carriage Bolt Edition"
"Fine, but only if you throw in a Lance Martz"
"deal"

hehehehehehehehe

=)
-mike d.

>>> Walter_Felix <Walter_Felix@email.msn.com> 02/08/99 05:28pm >>>
Hey Everyone,
    I took a ride over to the Frank Maratta's Auto Show over the weekend and
I came across this vendor who will make trading cards of your wheels. I was
wondering if anyone else would be interested?

http://www.trade-flashcards.com/

Let me know what you think.

Walter Felix
88* Dakota Sport 4x4