RE: RE:DML Power in 1st gear

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 18:52:26 EST

I had the 3.55's...Installed 31" BFG's and decided that they sucked.
Upgraded to the 3.92:1 and will swear by it to this day...never ran better
with the bigger tires...Mileage included.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."