Re: Lift Kit for '93

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 18:52:34 EST

You can do a body lift in a V8 dak. I have a 3" trailmaster Body lift in my
93 CC V8. The problem with the V8 is that the clutch fan will hit the
connector for the lower radiator hose once the truck is lifted. You can get
around that by going to electric fans or by getting a slightly smaller fan.
I got the smaller fan and it'll keep the truck cool but the clutch will stay
engaged for awhile if you use AC. Besides that there really is no problem
with lifting the V8. If you have any specific questions just ask. I've got
some pics of my truck if you want to take a look.
http://www.clarkson.edu/~langcj/

Chris
93 V8 CC LE 4x4 3" Body Lift