RE: shocks

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 18:54:32 EST

Don't know about those Ranchos...I had the RS5000's on mine and blew them
"getting air" off of a driveway. When I contacted Rancho, they gave me a
ration of @$#! and I told them where to put those shocks of theirs. ProCOMP
ES9000...never rode better.

2-Cents

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."